Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday at the Table

Daughter dear clued me in by sending me an email, with a description short and sweet: "Interesting Seattle foodie event."
 
Interesting indeed. Dolcetta Artisan Sweets was hosting a pop-up chocolate boutique at one of the trendy event spaces in the city. Something about that little phrase was very inviting!
So despite a nasty rain storm, hubby and I took a quick trip down to see what there was to see. 
As it turned out, plenty. And the truffles and egg-shaped macarons that followed us home were mighty tasty treats following Easter brunch. Mmm mmm good.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, YUM!
    Now there's a colour scheme and inspiration for a lovely quilt, for sure.
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a subject line like that, how could you resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd have been right over there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds fun. We went out for Easter brunch, too. The first time ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. They would have had me at "pop-up chocolate boutique". How fun! Egg shaped macarons? Wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete